Below are lists of parents who are selling their uniforms. All selling decisions including pricing are set by them. My only involvement is posting the list. Please contact them directly to buy. Thanks!
Teeny Kix: Tatiana
Melissa @ firstname.lastname@example.org--Size 6 dress with armbands.
Wee Kix: Cheetah Waves
Dawn @ 701-238-8134--Size 8 biketard and headband, size 12 and 1 shoes.
Kristi @ email@example.com--Size 8 biketard.
Renae @ 701-527-2802--Size 14 biketard.
Shannon @ firstname.lastname@example.org--Size 12 biketard and headband.
Chental @ 702-866-6430--Size 12 biketard.
Melissa @ 949.929.3006--Size 10 biketard.
Deanna @ email@example.com--Size 6x7 biketard and headband.
Lil' Hip Hop: Red Peplum and Polka Dots
Sara @ firstname.lastname@example.org--Size 10 jacket, child medium leo, child medium leggings, size 2 shoes.
Mandy @ 701-793-6805--Size 8 jacket, child small leo, child small leggings, size 2 shoes.
Liz @ 701-367-9409--Size 6x7 jacket, child small leo, child small leggingss, size 1 shoes.
Mini Hip Hop: Epic Jersey
Wendy@ email@example.com--Size Child Large jersey, size 10 leggings, size 6 shoes.
Middle Kix: Yin & Yang
Amy @ 701-446-6477--Size 14 leo and pants, size 7.5 shoes.
Melanie @ 701.205.6976--Size Small leo, size 12 leggings.
Colleen @ Patncol@msn.com--Size medium leo, small pants and headband.
Tammy @ Sophieschum@yahoo.com--Size XS leo, XS pants.
Deanna @ firstname.lastname@example.org--Size 10 leo.
Middle Hip Hop: Floral & Lace
Collen @ Patncol@msn.com--Size medium jacket, medium leo, small leggings, size 9 boots.
Melanie @ 701.205.6976--Size XS jacket, S leo, 14 leggings, size 7 boots.
Tammy @ Sophieschum@yahoo.com--Size XS leo, jacket, leggings. Size 8 boots.
Gina @ email@example.com--Size S leo, jacket, leggings. Size 7 boots.
Krista @ firstname.lastname@example.org--Size youth L leo, youth L jacket, youth S leggings, size 4 boots.
Andrea @ email@example.com--Size 6.5 tan shoes
Ruth @ 701-371-8156 or firstname.lastname@example.org--Size 4.5 black shoes
Hello JFK Families! Our registration for next season will go live at midnight on April 10. An email was sent 4/7 with a registration packet that included our schedule, uniforms, and other pertinent information.
1. Siblings that are not currently in JFK can also register at this time! Dancers in Teeny Kix must be 3 by 11/1/16. Tiny Kix must be 4 by 11/1/16. All other classes go by school grade next fall.
2. Some uniforms are not pictured with the exact pieces that we will use. The pieces are listed, but may not match the picture. For example, Mini KIx will use black leggings and black shoes, but the picture shoes shorts, tights and tan shoes.
3. All classes will (fingers crossed) move into the studio building in Brooks Harbor on our target date of November 1.
4. Dancers must be in a core Kix class to add a jazz and/or hip hop.
5. Dancers in Junior Kix who are trying out for our Starmakers team should register for the classes they will want if they do not make the team. If they do make it, we can switch classes after tryouts.
6. Classes will fill quickly! You will want to register on the 10th to ensure you get a spot in the classes you want! After the 15th, I will post registration info on Facebook and on the website, so the public can start registering. Spread the word to any friends or family interested! They can register on the 15th!
Thank you for an amazing year of Just For Kix in West Fargo! My staff and I have had the best time coaching your kids! We hope to see everyone back next year!