Schedule: 2015-2016 Season
Stay tuned for more details on Spring and Fall registration!
KICK CLASSES- Held Monday nights 8/31/15 - 5/2/16 (specific schedule to come)
TINY KIX- Mondays, 4:45 - 5:15 PM
WEE PETITES- Mondays, 5:15 - 6 PM
WEE KIX- Mondays, 6 - 7 PM
MINI KIX- Mondays, 7 - 8 PM
MIDDLE KIX- Mondays, 8 - 9 PM
HIP HOP SPECIAL SESSION- Held Thursday nights 10/1/15 - 12/2/15
K - 3rd Grade- Thursdays, 5 - 5:45 PM
4th Grade - 7th Grade- Thursdays, 5:45 - 6:45 PM
* Location of ALL classes is tentatively Waconia Southview Elementary (location confirmation to come).
TINY KIX classes are for little ones (3 years old to Preschool) who love to boogie and groove! This beginner class for little tots is perfect to expose girls to basic dance technique while also building their young people social skills.
- WEE PETITES classes are for K-1st graders who love to dance and are ready for a longer class time and more stress on technique and working to perfect the most basic dance skills while working on great team routines.
- WEE KIX classes are for 2nd and 3rd graders ready to take on the full hour of class and really create a great base of skills in preparation for moving up to the next class. This class will challenge the girls to work on self-awareness, controlling their body and movements, connecting emotionally with music and their routine.
- MINI KIX classes are the first level of core kick classes that will compete at Just For Kix United We Dance competitions. This group of girls in 4th and 5th grade will work through their developed skills and show two competition routines throughout the year during these competitions. Dancers will also have the opportunity to compete in individual and small group competitions with routines they create themselves. This class requires great devotion to working hard both during class and outside of class.
- MIDDLE KIX classes are for the 6th - 8th graders who are cleaning up basic skills through advanced skills and preparing for either high school dance team or looking to enjoy United We Dance competition with Just For Kix. These classes, like Mini Kix, are intensely focused on cleaning skills and technique and require a lot of focus and dedication during class time and beyond.
STAY TUNED FOR DETAILS!
- Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding classes.
Class Fee Information
Monthly class fees are due on the 1st of the month.
Student accounts not paid by the 5th of the month will be receive an additional $5.00 late payment fee. You are responsible for paying your monthly fee to the Just For Kix home office.
$15 Registration fee.
Tiny Kix class- $28 per month or you have the option to pay for half the year or full year at once and receive a $1 discount on your monthly fee (Payment must be made before the first day of class).
All other classes- $31 per month or you have the option to pay for half the year or full year at once and receive a $1 discount on your monthly fee (Payment must be made before the first day of class).
There is a $1 discount off monthly fee for siblings.
Just For Kix