- It's not too late to REGISTER!! Contact info below!
- $14.00 non-refundable registration fee
- Please call or e-mail Kassandra Smith
- Classes will be held at Hickory Grove Conference & Banquet Center. This is located right across from McDonalds
- Our season is September through April
- Classes are held on Mondays and Thursdays
- Classes are offered for 3 yr. old thru highschool
- Classes are presicion kick and jazz. 1/2 year lyrical
- Specialty classes focusing on different styles of dance will be offered a 6 or 8 week class once a year
- Dancer must be enrolled in core kick class if interested in jazz
- $29.00 a month for all PRE-K classes and 30 min jazz classes
- $32.00 a month for classes K-12th (45-60 min classes) this includes jazz
- 1/2 year and full year payments recieve $1.00 off each month
- Class fees are due on the 1st of each month. If paid after the 10th a $5.00 late fee will be assessed
- Classes fees must be paid online or mailed directly to Just For Kix; P.O. BOX 724, Brainerd MN, 56401
- Dancers with 2 months outstanding fees will be dropped from class. Dancer will be reinstated when all outstanding fees are paid and the remainder of the year is also paid.
Class Offerings and Information 2013-14 Season:
|Level||Grade||Class Day||Class Time||Monthly Fee||Uniform||Instructor|
|Tiny Kix (6 spots left!)||Pre||Monday||5:00-5:40||$29.00||Jelly Bean Black||Smith|
|Wee Petites||K-1st||Thursday||5:00-5:45||$32.00||Call Me Maybe||Contreras|
|Wee Kix||2-3rd||Monday||5:30-6:30||$32.00||Glitz w shorts||Smith|
|Mini Kix||4-5th||Monday||6:30-7:30||$32.00||Jammin Out||Smith|
|Middle Kix||6-12th||Monday||7:30-8:30||$32.00||Cell Block Tango w shorts||Smith|
|Mini Jazz||2-5th||Thursday||6:30-7:30||$32.00||Look at Her Go||Smith|
|Middle Jazz||6-12th||Thursday||7:30-8:30||$32.00||Midnight Rising||Smith|
|Hip Hop (closed)||3-5th||Saturday||9:00-10:00am||$64.00||Romper ($57.00)||Contreras|
|Hip Hop (closed)||6-12th||Saturday||11:00-12:00||$64.00||
High Top shoes ($29.00)
|Lyrical (closed)||4-9th jazz dancers only||Saturday||10:00-11:00am||$64.00||Selene ($59.00)||Smith|
|Hip Hop||K-2nd grade||Thursday||6:00-6:30||$29.00||Spring Show shirt ($12.00)||Smith|
|Moms||4/21 & 4/24||8:30-9:30||$16.00||
We would like our dancers to wear leotards, jazz pants, booty shorts, sports bras, etc. Tight fitting clothing is preferred
as it makes it easier for teachers to correct the dancers lines and technique. Also, we would like our dancers to wear dance shoes (ballet or jazz). If you do not have your shoes socks and tennis shoes are fine. JEANS ARE NOT ALLOWED
** HELPFUL HINT:
Buy a duffel bag, garment bag, or a container that is for your DANCE PERFORMANCES ONLY and another one for PRACTICES. Keep all supplies in appropriate bags. ALWAYS put items right in it when you are done using them. LABEL all pieces of your costumes. This eliminates the last minute rush of lost shoes, socks, hair tie, etc. LABEL THE INSIDE OF SHOES. We find so many and will return if names are in them.
MESSES, THEFT AND VANDALISM:
It is our hope that our dancers and their siblings will treat the facility with respect. Thanks for SUPERVISING siblings who are waiting for classes.
Please be on time to pick up your dancer after class. If you are in the last class of the evening, this is even more important. Our instructors want to go home to their families at the end of the night or have other commitments. Thanks for being on time.
Please make an effort to attend as many practices as possible. We have had a few problems in the past with dancers missing practice but still attending the performances. Naturally, they do not know the routine as well and it also throws the numbers off. It is also important to attend performances faithfully. You owe it to your class. In dance team, we depend on each other. Of course, we all have other events in our lives and we are very understanding if you miss for a valid reason. It is also very important that you arrive on time for performances, as we just have a short time to re-number our routines. If you know that you will be absent or late to a performance, please let us know ahead of time.
Just For Kix