2013-2014 Class Information
General Class Information:
Classes are held at Chatfield Lutheran Church. - 304 Fillmore St. SE, Chatfield
Classes start: Mondays - Sept 9th; Thursdays - Sept 5th
Classes are September through April.
You can register any time by contacting Ann Halloran - 507-272-7231 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our registration materials are also located under the forms/downloads tab at the top of the page. I need the personal data form along with the non-refundable $14 registration fee to confirm registration.
*All classes are taught by Ann Halloran.
Tiny Kix I - PK (3-5 year olds)
Tiny Kix II - PK (3-5 year olds)
Ribbons and Bows uniform
Wee Petites (Kindergarten-1st grade) - FULL
Cotton Candy Uniform
Wee Kix (2-3rd Grades) - FULL
Let Me Shine Uniform
Mini Kix (4-5th grades)
Jammin' Out Uniform
Middle Kix (6-8th grades)
- $25 per month - Tiny Kix
- $28 per month - Wee Petites-Middle Kix
- Paying half year entitles you to a $1 discount per dancer per month
- Siblings in the program also receive $1 off per month per sibling
Methods of Payment:
- Online at: www.justforkix.com/payments
- Mail them into the Home Office - Just For Kix, PO Box 724, Brainerd, MN 56401
- You can also drop off your payments to me in the box I keep by the door during class. Make sure to write your dancer's name in the memo line. If you're paying with cash, please put it in an envelope - also by the door - and write how much it is... and who it is for.
Note:By giving us your check, please be aware that you are authorizing Just For Kix to make a one-time electronic debit from your account at the financial institution indicated on your check. This electronic debit will be for the amount of your check; no additional amount will be added to the amount.
- Dancers should wear something comfortable to move around. I would prefer shorts instead of pants and t-shirts, leotards, or tank tops, so we can work on form. Please also make sure that dancers who need them are wearing sports bras - we are very active at class.
- Dancers should wear their black ballet shoes, or tennis shoes. Please label the insides of all ballet shoes, to help us return them to the correct owner.
- Please try to make sure your dancer attends as many class sessions as possible, so she doesn't get behind in instruction.
- Also, your dancer is part of team, please make every effort to attend all performances. The team performs best, when all members are present.