APRIL 1st PERFORMANCE For the Weatherford Bullets Game! Halftime at the Weatherford Bullets Semi-Pro Football game. Kick-off at 7:30 PM. Halftime about 8:30. All Classes performing! Adult tickets $10 and children $5. DANCERS ADMITTED FREE! Dancers sit with family through the 1st quarter and then teachers will take them down to practice during 2nd quarter. Make sure they have used the RR!!!! We perform at halftime and they are free to go after or stay and cheer the Bullets on to Victory! Game is located at KANGAROO STADIUM!
Dancers wear their costumes and we will have 2 performances at halftime.
1) Pre-Petites, and Wee Petites perform the pom to HOT HOT HOT: Hair in buns and light make-up.
2) Wee/Mini Kix and Hip Hop perform the streamer to Get On Your Feet: Hair in Pony Tail with light makeup – especially mascara, blush and lip color.
Rain procedures: Not sure what the weather will be like, but if there is a question, PLEASE check your emails, website, and the JUSTFORKIX Facebook pages for updates! Hopefully it will be a beautiful night!
MAY 2nd SPRING SHOW! Texas Opry Theater on York Ave in Weatherford. Doors open at 6 pm and Show starts at 6:30 pm. Pre-sale tickets go on sale in April. Please invite friends and family. More details to come! You can purchase Spring Show shirts (optional of course) on your JFK account page. They are only $12 and are totally cute! Great souvenir for your dancer at show!
Hope you are enjoying Spring Break! No classes this week. See you on Tuesday, March 21st! Nika
Only 2 more months left in the season! This year is flying by but we still have a lot of dance left!!!
Please don’t forget to pay March tuition of you have not done so already. We appreciate it! Here is some upcoming events to put on your calendar:
1) NO CLASS on Tues March 14th due to Spring Break! We will see you on the 21st!
2) PICTURE ORDERS: Don’t forget to order your dancers pictures by April 1st! The link is: Go to http://locationsphotography.inspiredbyyou.com/ Choose the JFK-ALEDO . Click search and it will ask you if you are a new client Click Yes. Please register with your email address. For questions contact: Tammy Graham --Locations Photography –
3) APRIL 1st PERFORMANCE! Halftime at the Weatherford Bullets Semi-Pro Football game. Kick-off at 7:30 PM. Halftime about 8:30. All Classes performing! Adult tickets $10 and children $5. DANCERS ADMITTED FREE! More details after Spring Break!
4) MAY 2nd SPRING SHOW! Texas Opry Theater on York Ave in Weatherford. Doors open at 6 pm and Show starts at 6:30 pm. Pre-sale tickets go on sale in April. Please invite friends and family. More details to come!
Oh WOW! The pictures are uploaded and ready for your viewing and ordering--and I must say they are incredible! Here's how to access the website and contact info for the Photo company if you should have any questions!
Here is the link http://locationsphotography.inspiredbyyou.com/
Set up your account!
Your email is your user name and your last name is the password.
Look for the event JFK-ALEDO
Send this to everyone, they must use create their own account.
If you have questions please contact Locations Photography at (817) 870-2200, or email us at email@example.com.
3300 Joyce Dr.
Fort Worth, TX 76116
Tuesday, Feb 21st is Class and Dancer PICTURE DAY! Locations Photography will be in class that day to take team and individual dance pics. PLEASE wear your dancer’s costume to class, light makeup and hair as you choose. NO JEWELRY please. Don’t forget shoes and accessories to match!
No obligation to buy…you will be provided with a website and link to view pics and order at your convenience. SMILE BIG!! Feel free to share with family too!
Lastly, we ask that ALL dancers be in the pictures and please do not take personal pics that day. We want this to be a fun, modeling shoot! If time permits, we will also practice that day so the dancers may stay in their costumes OR change to practice clothes. Looking forward to an awesome experience!