All Monday Night classes are located at the Southshore Center in Shorewood, MN. Enter the front doors of the facility and enter the hallway on your left. Classes are held in the first room on the left.
How to Register
New students are welcome all season long! Contact Kelsey at email@example.com for more information. All new dancers need to fill out a Dancer Personal Data Form (found in the forms/downloads section). Do not wait to register for class, spots are limited!
2014 Summer Class Schedule:
Summer Session Registraion Form can be found under the FORMS/DOWNLOADS Tab. Current dancers enrolled in the 2013-14 season do not need to pay the registration fee. The JFK T-Shirt will be ordered for the parade performace. This is a 6 week summer session.
|AGE||CLASS||DAY||TIME||REG. FEE||SESSION FEE||UNIFROM||START DATE||SPOTS REMAINING|
|2nd-4th grade||Wee Kix||Monday||6-7pm||$14||$50||JFK T-Shirt $16||June 16||26|
|5th-7th grade||Middle Kix||Monday||7-8pm||$14||$50||JFK T-Shirt $16||June 16||29|
|8th-12th grade||Senior Kix||Monday||8-9pm||$14||$50||JFK T-Shirt $16||June 16||28|
2013-2014 Class Schedule
CORE KIX CLASSES:
|Age||Class||Day||Time||Reg. Fee||Monthly Fee||Uniform||Start Date||Spots Remaning|
|4 - 5 years||Tiny Kix||Monday||4 - 4:30PM||$14||$30||Jelly Bean||TBD||16|
|K -1st grade||Wee Petites||Monday||4:30 - 5:15PM||$14||$33||Call Me Maybe||Sept. 9th||8|
|2nd - 4th grade||Wee Kix||Monday||5:20 - 6:20PM||$14||$33||Material Girl||Sept. 9th||2|
|5th - 7th grade||Middle Kix||Monday||6:30 - 7:30PM||$14||$33||Leader||Sept. 9th||3|
|8th - 12th grade||Senior Kix||Tuesday||7:15 - 8:15PM||$14||$33||Allure||Sept. 10th||6|
*Dancers must be enrolled in a Core Kix Class to enter in a Jazz Class
|Age||Class||Day||Time||Reg. Fee||Monthly Fee||Uniform||Start Date|
|8th - 12th grade||Senior Jazz||Tuesday||8:15 - 9PM||$0||$33||Midnight Rising||Oct 8th|
SPECIAL SESSION CLASSES:
*Each Special Session runs for 6 or 8 weeks. Wee Jazz and Senior Hip Hip will compete at one United We Dance competition this Spring. The session fee pays for the full 8 week session.
|Age||Class||Day||Time||Reg. Fee||Session Fee||Class Dates|
|6th-12th grade||Senior Hip Hop||Tuesday||6:15-7:15pm||$14||$66||
Jan 14, 21, 28
Feb 4, 11, 18, 27, March 4
|6th-12th grade||Technique/Ballet I||Monday||7:30-8:30||$14||$53||
Nov 4, 11, 18, 25,
Dec 2, 9
|6th-12th grade||Technique/Ballet II||Monday||7:30-8:30||$14||$53||
March 24, April 7, 14,
21, 28, May 5
NOTE: There will be no class on:
December 23, 24, 30, 31, March 31, April 1.
1/2 year and full year discounts apply! Contact Coach Kelsey for sibling discounts.
Core Kick Classes K-12th grade:1 Month: $331/2 Year: $128Full Year: $256Jazz (Middle and Senior):*Jazz classes start in October!1 Month: $331/2 Year: $96Full Year: $224
- TINY KIX classes are for little ones who love to boogey and groove! This beginners class is perfect to expose little ones to basic dance technique while also building their young people social skills.
- WEE PETITES classes are for K-1st graders who love to dance and are ready for a longer class time. Dancers will focus on technique and work to perfect the most basic dance skills.
- WEE KIX classes are for 2nd and 3rd graders ready to take on the full hour of class and really create a great base of skills. This class will challenge the dancers to work on self-awareness, controlling their body and movements, connecting emotionally with music and their routine.
- MIDDLE KIX classes are the first level of core kix classes that will compete at Just For Kix United We Dance competitions. This group of 5th-7th grade dancers will work through their developed skills and adance their technique to prepare for the next level.
- SENIOR KIX classes are for the 8th - 12th graders who are cleaning up basic skills and want to work on advanced dance skills. This class requires a lot of focus and dedication during class time and beyond to intesely work on cleaning skills and technique.
- SENIOR JAZZ is a class available to dancers who are looking to challenge themselves to advance and develop their dance skills. We will learn a jazz routine to perform and compete at multiple UWD competitions. This class is open to 6th-12th graders.
- Dancers will perform multiple times per season at large-scale events.
- Our older classes compete in a low pressure environment. (4th grade through 12th grade)
- Our dancers wear one costume for each class for the year. Our costumes are tastefull and focus on age appropriate styles.
- Just For Kix prides itself on being organized. We get it done! Class time is maximized so every minute is utilized. Our goal is to have each and every class start on time and end on time.
Just For Kix