General Class information:
- They are held at Holdingford School
Classes are held on Mondays
- You can register any time by contacting Victoria or Sandy, 320-251-9104 or email@example.com
- It's Never Too Late to Register!
- $14 registration fee to Just For Kix
- $8 registration fee to Community Ed (please make this a seperate check)
- $29.00 per month K-12th grade (45-60 min classes)
- $26 per month Pre School Class
- Class tuition is due to the Brainerd Home Office by the 1st of each month. You can pay online or mail a check/money order to P.O. Box 724 Brainerd, MN 56401
- Tiny Kix (3-4-5 year olds) classes are for little ones who love to boogey and groove! This beginners class for little tots is perfect to expose girls to basic dance technique while also building their young people social skills. This class will dance at our Winter and Spring show. They will also dance at the Holdingford FAN show and possibly a basketball game.
- Wee Petites (K-1st grade) classes are for K-1st graders who love to dance! We teach basic technique and working to perfect dance skills while working on great team routines.
- Firecrackers (1st-3rd grade) This is an introduction for jazz class. This is the first year we are offering this wonderful class! Dancers will be exposed to and learn jazz technique such as leaps, turns, chanes, piques, and more! This is a competition class and they will compete 2-3 times during the season.
- Wee Kix (2nd-3rd grade) classes are for 2nd and 3rd graders ready to take on the full hour of class and really create a great base of skills in preparation for moving up to the next class and start competing. This class will challenge the girls to work on self-awareness, controlling their body and movements, connecting emotionally with music and their routine.
- Mini Kix (4th-5th grade) classes are the first level of core kix classes that will compete at Just For Kix Together We Dance competitions. This group of girls in 4th and 5th grade will work through their developed skills and show two competition routines throughout the year during these competitions.This class requires great devotion to working hard both during class and outside of class. Dancers will have 2-3 competitions during our dance season.
- Mini/Middle Jazz (4th-7th grade) This is a competition jazz class for our 4th-7th graders. They will learn a competition routine and compete 2-3 times during the year. They work on perfecting all the jazz skills while taking their dancing to the next level. This is a fun high energy class.
- Middle Kix (6th-7th grade) Dancers who are cleaning up basic skills through advanced skills and preparing for either high school dance team or looking to enjoy Together We Dance competition with Just For Kix. These classes, like Mini Kix are intensely focused on cleaning skills and technique and require a lot of focus and dedication during class time and beyond.
- Junior Kix (7th-12th grade) Dancers who are cleaning up basic skills through advanced skills and preparing for either high school dance team or looking to enjoy Together We Dance competition with Just For Kix. These classes, like Mini Kix are intensely focused on cleaning skills and technique and require a lot of focus and dedication during class time and beyond.
Class Offerings and Information 2014-2015 Season:
|Level||Grade||Class Day||Class Time||Monthly Fee||
|Tiny Kix||3-4-5 year olds||Monday||6:15-6:45||$26.00||Dance Princess||TBD|
|Firecrackers **||1st-3rd||Monday||4:20-5:05||$29.00||Let me Shine||Victoria|
|Wee Kix||2nd - 3rd||Monday||3:15-4:15||$29.00||Material Girl||Victoria|
|Mini Kix||4th-5th||Monday||6:00-7:00||$29.00||I've got spirit||Victoria|
|Mini/Middle Jazz **||4th-7th||Monday||7:00-7:45||$29.00||I'm Real||Victoria|
|Middle Kix||6th-7th||Monday||7:45-8:45||$29.00||Still Got It||Victoria|
** = Competition Jazz Class. You must take a Core Kick class in order to be in a competition Jazz class.
Just For Kix