*Spring Show: Roar! Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 7 p.m. ABHS Gymnasium*
FLOWER BOUQUETS ON SALE $10 each & $5 Chance to Win American Girl Doll & Package - supports Ada Outback Dancers. 5-6:30 p.m. Tail Gate for $5 suggested donation - brat or dog & chips, drink - Ada-Borup Elementary Parking lot. Food Sponsored by Ralph's Food Pride, Accompaniments by Ag Coungry Farm Credit Services, Grill and attire by Ada Fire Department, American Girl Doll donated by West Main Pizza. Space courtesy of Ada-Borup School.
2015 - 2016 Class Information
- Classes for 6 weeks in June are held at the Norman County Fair Coliseum in Ada
- Contact Rachel Brandt, Director, at 218-784-8649
- Weekly classes available for dancers ages Preschool through 12th Grade start Fall 2015
- Registration available online at classes.justforkix.com at zip code 56510
- Fall Stretch & Strengthen 4-12th grade begins Monday, August 24 & Monday, August 31, 2015
- Mommy & Me begins week of August 24th
FALL CLASSES LOCATION: New Season 2015-2016 classes beginning August are held at:
317 West Main Street Ada, MN
Uniforms: Dancers wear uniforms for performances, class photos.
- 2015-2016 Uniforms may be found at: classes.justforkix.com - create an account (all dancers) and register!
- All core full year kick, jazz, and hip hop daners will need the program $12 JFK shirt. Boy option available.
- Many uniform pieces were carried over, depending on availability. Growth in some offerings of jazz moved us to start a new uniform in one or two levels, due to item availability.
- A Company/Program T-Shirt (note above regarding $12 JFK shirt) will be worn at various appearances and may be worn at class with jazz pants, jazz shorts, jazz shoes or ballet shoes.
- SHOES: Dancers are REQUIRED to wear dance shoes to class each week. Hair must be in a pony tail, bun, or if too short, secured out of face, all ages. Active wear is acceptable for dance class, jeans or jeggings are not. Consider a dance bag for your dancer if you are running right from school to class, thinking, "would I go to swim class after school without swimwear?" This will help your dancer feel prepared for class and excel in the dance studio setting.
Fees 2015 - 2016 Classes beginning June 2015
$15.00 Registration Fee
- $32.00 per month 45 minute or 60 minute classes
- $48.00 per month 1.5 hour classes or a "combo" class
- $29.00 per month PRESCHOOL
- Discounts: Discounts will be calculated when you pay for four or more classes at a time. When registering at classes.justforkix.com dancers will need the $15 registration fee and the first fall class paid for up front. 4 classes at a time will generate a discount on the purchase of those classes. Discounts for siblings will be deducted off the registration fee when you are online. New this year and applied to give a better sibling discount option.
Class Offerings 2015 Spring/June:
Norman County Fair Coliseum - Racetrack Grounds at Historic Coliseum Building
5-5:30 Teeny Kix 3 year olds - Pink Satin Uniform $59
5:30-6 K-2nd grade Ballet - Ballet attire - suggested is priced at $55, but you may create your own, please have ballet shoes
6-6:30 Tiny Kix Preschool - shirt $12 (shorts suggested are black, $15) - wear non skid shoes or dance shoes, suggested
6:30-7 Mini Hip Hop Co-Ed Hip Hop 3-6 Grade - Shirt, listed at classes.justforkix.com
7-7:45 4-12 Lyrical - Shirt, listed at classes.justforkix.com
7:45-8:30 7-12 Middle/Jr. Hip Hop - items listed at classes.justforkix.com
-Create an account at classes.justforkix.com and register
-Call Rachel Brandt with questions - 218-784-8649
Class Offerings Fall 2015-Spring 2016:
Performance & Show Schedule:
Program Questions? Call Rachel, Director, at 218-784-2234 or text 218-784-8649
View our philosphy and Just For Kix history
Thank you for being a part of Just For Kix!
Just For Kix